I love this recipe it put 2 ingredients together that my children love. my older daughter loves marshmallow and my younger daughter loves sweet potatoes .so it’s a dish that everyone can enjoy.i hope you try this dish out and have it at your thanksgiving table.
5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
1/4 cup og margarine
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1 (10 oz package of mini marshmallows)
- preheat the over to 350 degrees (175 degrees c)
- boil the sliced sweet potatoes in water until tinder.then drain
- in a large bowl or blender , blend the sweet potatoes until smooth. blend in the butter, brown sugar , orange juice to taste and cinnamon
- spread the sweet potato mixture in a 9 X 13 inch pan. sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the top and bake until golden brown.
- to make this dish even sweeter you could add a graham cracker crust before putting your sweet potato mixture in.