- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup flour (you can you gluten free )
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil.
- Add in flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour desired amount into pre-heated waffle iron.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
notes: i put 1 tablespoon of sugar . since i didn’t use syrup on the waffles
my toddler doesn’t like things super sweet. hope you enjoy