White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels: These easy-to-make holiday treats are perfect for the season and perfect to bring to any Christmas party. For these, all you’ll need are long pretzel rods, white chocolate to melt and either candy canes or peppermint candies.
1. Place the candy canes or candy into a plastic bag and crush them until they are all in tiny pieces.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a cup or bowl deep enough to dip the pretzels in.
4. Dip the pretzels one by one into the melted chocolate about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down and place on the lined cookie sheet. (If you don’t want to dip them, you can also place the pretzels onto the parchment paper and drizzle the chocolate all over the pretzels.)
5. While the chocolate is drying, sprinkle some of the peppermint pieces onto the pretzels and place in the refrigerator to cool.