Christmas Tree Treats: These super cute and easy Christmas tree treats are fun to make and delicious. All you need are small pretzel sticks, white chocolate melts, food coloring and different types of sprinkles.
1. Arrange tree shape with small pretzel sticks onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper in the shape of an arrow with the “tail” of the arrow slightly lower, as that will be the trunk of the tree.
2. Melt the white chocolate and separate into a few different bowls.
3. Add a slight amount of food coloring to each bowl depending on which colors you want your trees to be.
4. Place the melted chocolate into different plastic bags and cut a tiny hole into the corner of each bag to mimic an icing bag.
5. Drizzle the chocolate onto each tree outline, making sure the chocolate is close together so it all cools together.
6. Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator to cool and enjoy!