the marshmallow play dough was a hit with my family and kids i take care during the week . the first batch i made turned out to sticky the kids loved how it stuck to there hands and who wouldn’t they got to eat it of there hands
the( try and try again ) second batch turned out the right way .
its had not to eat the play dough the smell is amazing and it has a great smooth texture .
hear is the video
- 6 Large Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Corn Starch (slightly heaping)
- 2 tsp coconut oil (slightly heaping)
- 12 drops Liquid Food Coloring
- Add the marshmallows, corn starch and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds until the marshmallows expand.
- Add the food colouring drops on top of the marshmallows or coconut oil (not to the corn starch).
- Stir with a spoon to combine all the ingredients.
- When it gets too hard to stir, kneed it by hand until the colour and ingredients are completely combined. (Be careful, it might be hot.)
- If it’s too sticky, add more corn starch. If it’s still too sticky, add more coconut oil. Cover your hands in coconut oil to keep it from sticking to you.