being gluten free is hard for me maybe not for others but i have other kids to feed that aren’t gluten free . so easy quick and tasty meals are what i need .
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Green Onions (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (finely grated)
- 1 cup Cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Curry Paste
- 1-15oz can Chickpeas (drained)
- 1-15oz can Diced Tomatoes (drained; but keep juice to adjust consistency later, if needed)
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1-15 oz can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 cups fresh Kale (chopped)
- (garnish cilantro and lime)
- Gather all ingredients and measure, chop, dice, etc.
- In a 3-quart skillet or pot, heat COCONUT OIL over medium heat until shimmering (about 2 minutes).
- Add ONIONS, GARLIC, CAULIFLOWER, CARROTS, and MUSHROOMS all at once; continue to heat and stir until vegetables become fragrant and slightly soft (about 4 minutes).
- Clear a space in the pot and add CURRY PASTE; allow to saute about a minute before stirring into vegetables.
- Add CHICKPEAS, TOMATOES, PEAS, COCONUT MILK, and SALT; increase heat enough to boil; after a few minutes, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes (leave uncovered). Note: If you feel more liquid is needed, add juice from the canned tomatoes.
- Add KALE (or other greens); cover and simmer long enough to wilt (about 2 minutes).