this is a very sweet buttercream recipe perfect for a birthday cake . i hope you love this recipe as much as i do .enjoy baking and decorate with it.
- 4 cups of powdered sugar (or 1 box)
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) of softened butter
- 2-3 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk
- Decorating Bags
- Decorating Tip
- Add softened butter and vanilla to the mixing bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Add Powdered Sugar and beat on low until it is incorporated. Then move mixer up to medium-high speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When
- completely mixed the frosting may appear dry.
- Add milk a little bit at a time until frosting is the proper consistency.