i loved all the easter center ideas i found on pinterest and wanted to try one out . i used what i had on hand .
what you will need
- a jar or vase (depending on how big you want your centerpiece)
- easter candy ( pink and blue peep bunnies , m&m’s and chocolate bunny)
- easter grass
- plastic eggs
- pip cleaners
now if you want to add flowers to you centerpiece you are going to need to put a small jar in the middle to hold the water .
- get your container that you will be using and put the other jar in the middle
- put the m&m’s on the first layer
3. then your peeps / bunnies
4. add the grass
5.add the chocolate bunny
6 put the pip cleaner in the holes at the bottom of the egg and twister the pip cleaner together , stick it behind the bunny. i used these kinda like a balloons.
there you have it a simple easter themed centerpiece . i like this centerpiece because i already had the stuff at home .