it had been one of those sundays mornings .my 9year old woke – up throwing up about 5am after having mcdonald’s for lunch i new that the day was shot and had to order groceries instead of walking like we normal do . i know what does this have to do with pancakes well the groceries wouldn’t be delivered until 5-6pm so i had to throw dinner together with what we had and i had to be able to eat it as well .
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat (350°F).
- In a small bowl, combine natural almond flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas and eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the preheated skillet. Cook for about 4 minutes and then flip, cooking an additional 4 – 5 minutes until no longer wet in the center.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup and sliced bananas, if desired.