I had intended on these being a chocolate chip bread/loaf but my loaf pan was in the dishwasher so you can make them either way but if you make muffins they only make 10.
can we talk a little about my love for bread, for about 7 years I thought I had a gluten allergy I had all the signs and symptoms but come to find out its caffeine,( at least I think so) I know I could hardly believe it my self can you imagine how hard it was to live gluten-free for 7 years yes i could have gotten tested but I didn’t but know I am free to eat bread again and am so happy, yes I did give up caffeine for a while but I am slowly drinking it again to.
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 flax seed eggs 2tablespoons flax 6 tablespoon water let sit 5 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk +2 Tablespoons
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (I used fresh)
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line a 9″x 5″ loaf pan with parchment paper (or lightly grease with butter).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt, and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend together the melted butter, sugar, flax eggs, vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- While slowly mixing, add flour mixture and milk in two batches (some flour, then some milk, then the rest of the flour and the rest of the milk). Stop mixing as soon as it’s just combined.
- Immediately pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 55-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool bread in the pan for about 30 minutes, then move to a wire cooling rack with a baking sheet
same as above bake 20 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.